The Avalon fiberglass beach umbrella with an aluminum pole and marine grade canvas is part of the Avalon collection by Frankford Umbrellas. Besides, the beauty and elegance of the umbrella, you'll enjoy its maintenance free construction. The silver anodized aluminum pole is lighter weight and rust resistant. The heavy duty, superior 8 mm fiberglass ribs create an umbrella that is highly wind-resistant.
The 7.5' canopy is great coverage for two adults in beach lounge chairs or a small group gathering. The specialty treated marine-grade canvas provides UPF 50 coverage, resists stains, mold, water and won't fade.
The combination of fiberglass ribs and the vent will allow the umbrella to withstand breezy days at the beach. Features binding/trim and 2 piece attachment 1 3/8 inch pointed Aluminum Pole.
- 7.5 ft. Diameter x 8 panels Octagon
- 9 oz Marine Grade Acrylic Fabric
- Heavy Gauge Resin Runner & Notch
- Powder-coated White Metal Bell Cap
- Molded Heavy Gauge Resin Joints
- Stainless Steel Rivets & Parts
- Solid 8 mm Fiberglass Ribs
- 1 3/8 in 2 part Aluminum Pole
- Reinforced Pockets
- UPF 50
- Commercial Grade
- Aluminum Center pole with pointed end
- 1 3/8" Diameter Upper Pole (55" long)
- 1 1/4" Diameter Lower Attachment Pole (38" Long)
Choose the Frankford Umbrella Carry Bag, Matching Oak Wood Beach Lounge Convertible Chair and Oak Wood Beach Table for a complete set!