Yazoo is an outdoor game for 2 or more
players (up to 6) where a disc is thrown back and forth between two poles with
empty cans set on top. One team plays defense from behind their
pole trying to catch the disc and the can before they hit the ground, with
each player allowed to use only one hand.
If either touch the ground, points are awarded to the throwing team. When tailgating, in
addition to points , it is customary for the defending team to take a
"sip" of a beverage for each
raises the bar for this popular game, also known as "Beersbee," with
premium packaging and components including telescoping poles for portability
and adjustable playing height, custom designed pole tops and rubber boots to
protect pole tips, all in a beautifully-crafted carry bag. When not in play,
our target cans even double as insulated drink coolers!
• Two (2) telescoping aluminum poles for
use on sand or grass.
• Quick-twist locking mechanism.
• 175 gram competition quality disc.
• Two (2) non-breakable, soft,
polyurethane can-shaped targets
that double as drink coolers.
• Laminated weatherproof rules.
• Rubber boot s
to protect pole tips.
• Custom carry bag with adjustable strap.
Set & Bag Dimensions:
· Overall Length
- Top to Bottom: 30 Inches (6 inches of soft top with draw string)
· Overall Width - Side to Side: 14 Inches
· Overall Height - Front to Back: 4 Inches
· Overall Product Weight: 3 Pounds